Saturday, July 28, 2007
6:00 PM
Speech Day 2007I`m damn tired so pardon me for the sloppy update.
Went to school for Speech Day.
I got a Borders Gift Card(:
And I still haven`t use the one I got with my group,Pink Panther from Adam(Khoo)
I MISSS EVERYONE AT THE CAMP ):
Oh yeah,did I mention that my family came?
Yes,including my Daddy.
Ate some finger food provided for us after the whole zomggg thing.
Then saw Izzati,Nerice,Fad cos they were clearing up their band instruments.
Oh yeah,Izzati took away the tickets from me,phew.
SAW CRESCENT C DIV SOFTBALL TEAM.
Screamed Naz`s name and went to talk to her for a while.
Wished her good luck and hugged her and then I left.
CRESCENT SOFTBALL #1Went Kallang to watch Mummy`s students train for Dragon Boat
And Mummy insisted that I shouldn`t join then cos it was drizzling :x
So I didn`t.
Went to Ikea at Tampines.
GUESS WHAT I BOUGHT?
24-piece multi coloured chalks.
Daim chcolates;and
Singoalla raspberry filled cookies.
Yes,I bought only those things from Ikea at
Tampines.
damn far okay.
OH DADDY BOUGHT SOME SINGOALLA COOKIES FROM SWEDEN TOO!
Went to Arab Street next.
Ate Nasi Padang at urm,I don`t know what it is called.
But the food was nice (hey,I eat alot okay Mummy!)
Daddy was telling us some jokes about my sister and Mummy laughed till she teared.
IT`S BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST SAW YOU TWO LAUGH.
But hahaha,it WAS funny,afterall.
Daddy and sis went for prayers while Mummy and I browsed through the shops
At Arab Street.
OH SOMEONE WAS FILMING THERE!
I wanted to get some things but Mummy didn`t want me to.
So I didn`t.
Slept in the car,Daddy sent Mummy to somewhere to play hockey with her friends.
Daddy picked some lecture notes from his friend.
AND I`M SUPPOSED TO MUG GEOG NOW :O
But everyone else is sleeeeeeping
SO NO MOTIVATION.